Friday, November 18, 2011

Favourite Things

   Our class is doing a blog over our favourite things. I am blogging about my favorite room in my house, my bedroom. I just redid it over the summer. THere are three walls blue and one wall green. The wall that is green has my bed against it. there are blue bubbles all over it. Also on that wall there is a shelf  toward the ceiling. It has all of my crazy softball socks hanging from the shelf.
   I love my room because it is the only quiet place in my house. I have a loud obnoxious brother so sometimes that is a good thing. I like to hang out and listen to all of my music on my Ipod touch. I also like my room because of the coziness of it. I have a reading chair with a lamp I like to sit in and read thick, long   books.
   As you can see, I love my room and it is my favourite room in the house. I love it and hope I never have to move out, even though I know I have to. I looooooooooove my room. Check out this link for info on decor.
   Word of the post: spades

No comments:

Post a Comment