Thursday, October 20, 2011

10 Things I Really Want

Hello, I am back! I would like to talk about 10 things i would like to have.
  1. I would love to have a million dollars because, who wouldn't want to have a million dollars?
  2. I would like to have a new ipad because i have a ipod so why not get a bigger one?
  3. Another thing I really want is to live in California or at least have a vacation home there on the beach.
  4. Who wouldn't love to have a private jet to take them any were in the U. S.? I can tell you this, I would love one.
  5. I would love to meet the cast of Harry Potter ( I am a little bit of a potter geek).
  6. I would absolutely LOVE to live in or by Disney World.
  7. I want to make a youtube video and get 1 billion views.
  8. I want to create a best seller app.
  9. I would love to run a gummy bear factory and a gummy worm factory.
 10. Whenever I get a good idea I want have a light bulb pop up over my head.
   Word of the post: tractor

No comments:

Post a Comment